Minecraft android apk for Kindle Fire

Minecraft android apk for Kindle Fire

Minecraft is amazing. My brother has the X-box version and we both have the PC version. we have been waiting for this to come out for the Kindle Fire forever. Some people say this app doesnt work well, I have played on one of my friends Ipods and it is great. The only reason it has minimal space and doesnt download well is because it is in it's early stages. I have tried 4shared numerous amounts of times and it hasnt worked for me at ALL. This will most likely become cheaper when it gets older but you should try it. If you dont like it then it just isnt your type of game. Of course you'd be mad though seeing as its practically seven U.S. dollars right now but if you arent sure about it wait until it becomes a littme less cheap. And in my personal opinion Block Story doesnt hold a candle to minecraft. But dont just listen tk me, listen to the- what +500- other people who have rated it five stars and it will be enjoyable to your kids, like it is to my brother and I.






Imagine it, build it. Create worlds on the go with Minecraft - Pocket Edition

Minecraft - Pocket Edition allows you to build on the go. Use blocks to create masterpieces as you travel, hangout with friends, sit at the park, the possibilities are endless. Move beyond the limits of your computer and play Minecraft everywhere you go.

* Crafting
* Randomized worlds
* Build anything you can imagine
* Build with several different kinds of blocks
* Invite and play with friends to your world (local wireless network)
* Save multi-player worlds on your own phone




DOWNLOAD Minecraft for Kindle Fire HERE


See more at Minecraft android apk for Kindle Fire

2 nhận xét:

Unknown said...

Great stuff. I really appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
Lenovo laptops

Unknown said...

Kelly moriarty57

Post a Comment