Kindle Fire Giveaway 2012
Go to the KTTC Facebook (www.facebook.com/KTTCTV) and enter for a chance to win one of four Kindle Fire tablets. The contest will be conducted from Friday March 30, 2012 until Friday April 27, 2012. One winner will be randomly selected each of four consecutive Fridays starting April 6th. Approximate retail value of prize is $199.00.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Viewers must fill out the form completely. Entries sent in another format will be disqualified. The winner will be chosen by random drawing each week of the contest from the entries received which correctly followed all the directions for entry. All winners will be required to supply the following information to the station: name, current address and current telephone number. The winner's email address will also be requested by the station. The accuracy of this information may be verified before the prize is presented to the winner. Only one entry is allowed.
3. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
4. Must be at least 18 years of age to win.
5. Contest only open to residents within the counties that are part of the Rochester-Austin-Mason City television market and some adjacent counties.
- In Minnesota: Houston, Fillmore, Mower, Freeborn, Steele, Dodge, Olmsted, Winona, Wabasha, Goodhue.
- In Iowa: Allamakee, Winneshiek, Howard, Mitchell, Worth, Cerro Gordo, Winnegago, Hancock, Floyd.
6. KTTC will conduct the contest and KTTC will be the final judge on all matters related to this contest. The judges' decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the contest. KTTC reserves the right to change the rules at any time
7. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
8. Winner's voice, name & likeness may be used for publicity purposes without further compensation. By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless KTTC and participating sponsors and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, printing suppliers, and prize suppliers from damages arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prizes received in this contest.
9. Employees of KTTC and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible.
10. Any taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
10. KTTC reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the contest as circumstances merit.
11. Winners will be notified by KTTC. KTTC will send or deliver the prize packages to winners at the address supplied to KTTC at the station's expense, unless other arrangements are made at the approval of both the station and the winner.
12. Winners are not eligible to win another contest with KTTC for 30 days after winning, unless specifically allowed in other contest rules.
13. KTTC and sponsors reserve the right to terminate this contest at any time.